Saturday, May 20, 2006

Sex Therapy - Florida Style



A Florida couple, both well into their 80s, go to a sex therapist's office.

"What can I do for you?" the therapist asks.

The man says, "Will you watch us have intercourse?"

The therapist raises both eyebrows. But he's so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice, he agrees.

When the couple finishes, the therapist says, "There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse." He thanks them for coming, wishes them good luck, charges them $50 and says goodbye.

The next week, however, the couple returns and asks the therapist to watch again. The therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees.

This happens several weeks in a row. The couple makes an appointment, make love without problems, pay their bill, then leave.

After six weeks of this, the therapist says, "I'm sorry, but I have to ask: Just what are you trying to find out?"

"We're not trying to find out anything," the old man says. "She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $98. The Hilton charges $139. We do it here for $50, and I get $43 back from Medicare!"

No comments: